Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Prenatal Vitamins And Multivitamins Together
Yes you can: Yes you can take them together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes unless pregnant: It is safe to take fenugreek and a prenatal vitamin. Fenugreek has many benefits. Due to estrogen-like properties it can enhance lactation, reduce menstrual cramps and reduce menopausal symptoms but it is advised to not use fenugreek while pregnant as it might increase risk of miscarriage. See https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/fenugreek.html ...Read more
No minerals: I suggest a multivitamin without minerals, which are actually trace metals. Trace metals are supposed to be in your diet "in trace, " hence their name. Metals are easily oxidized make them "oxidants" which are the opposite of anti-oxidants. In other words, supplementing trace metals is probably not a good idea. ...Read more
Your prenatal: Shoudl have enough vit d in it vit d is fat soluable so it is posible to take too much, if u take extra. ...Read more
Can i take these vitamins together: fish oil and calcium/magnesium with vit d and prenatal vitamins?
Some: The fish oil and prenatals are fine together. Ask your doctor how much calcium and vitamin d you need based on your diet. It may be worth getting a vitamin d level. If you need to take the additional calcium, it's probably best to take it apart from the prenatals, which also usually contain calcium. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take prenatal vitamins and multivitamins?
- Is it safe to take multivitamins prenatal vitamins together?
- Can you take estroven multivitamin one a day vitamins together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a multivitamin bee propolis together?
- Can you take magnesium supplement and multivitamin together?
- Can you take vitamins together?
- Can you take vitamin c with a multivitamin?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online