Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Pravastatin With Alli
Can I take 2 pravachol (pravastatin) tablets 40mg tablets instead of 1 80mg. one? Thanks in advance.
Yes: yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Having some side effect.From 10 mg pravachol (pravastatin). Can i take it just 3 times a week and still get the benefits. What is pravachol (pravastatin) half life. ?
Half Life is 1.8h: Not much benefit from thrice weekly pravastatin. The usual adult dose is 40mg, so 10mg is a very low dose to start with. One could withdraw the drug and keep an open mind as to whether the symptom is relieved. This could still happen by chance but is one way to separate "side effect" from other problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safety pravastatn : Maybe. The safety must always be evaluated on an individual basis, and your doctor will be the best judge of the safety of these medications for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take alli with lortab?
- Can you take alli if you are taking coumadin?
- Can you take alli with other diet pills?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take alli valtrex?
- Can you double the dose of alli?
- Can a person with a kidney problem take alli?
- Can i take alli when taking metformin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free