Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Plavix And Lopressor At The Same Time
I take these medications heart disease plavix 75mg tahor80mg lopressor (metoprolol tartrate) lp200mg Aspelgic100mg deposit NT 05 advise me thank you
What natural alternatives are available for a regiment of plavix aspirin lopressor (metoprolol tartrate) and cholesterol meds for a male of 60.
No equivalent: Although not specified, that particular combination of medications is common for patients with a heart attack or stent placement. There are no natural equivalents or even close players for patients with significant heart disease. Red yeast rice sold in the us, although may have a tiny amount of statin, can not have enough of a concentration to provide a clinical benefit, per the fda. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it ok to take plavix (clopidogrel) and chantix at the same time want to quit smoking but need to know if it is safe to tak chantix and plavix (clopidogrel) at the same time
Should be safe: There are no reported interactions between Plavix (clopidogrel) and chantix, but there are potential interactions between Plavix (clopidogrel) and tobacco, so that if you discontinue tobacco, it may effect the metabolism of the Plavix (clopidogrel) and clotting. Talk to your doctor. If you are on plavix, (clopidogrel) smoking will aggravate all of the clotting/bleeding problems, so good for you for wanting to quit. Stick with it, and good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you take lovenox, (enoxaparin) plavix & cumadin at the same time. ( older patient with heart history?
Yes: Plavix is fine. Lovenox and Coumadin (warfarin) go together for a few days and then the Lovenox is usally stopped once the Coumadin (warfarin) settles in. Usually the Lovenox and Coumadin (warfarin) are monitored by your doctor or coagulation clinic. Plavix with either is fine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take canesten and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Can you take sudafed and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can you take xenical and glutathione at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take vitamins at the same time as celebrex?
- Can you take tylenol and motrin at the same time?
- Can you take advil and nyquil at the same time?
- Can you take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free