Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Plan B On Your Period
Yes: Planb is most effective when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. The least likely point in your cycle to get pregnant is during your period. If you take planb, expect some irregular bleeding and a delay in your next cycle. Also, check a pregnancy test at least 2 weeks after unprotected intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you take Plan B a day before your period when should you expect your next period if your cycle is every 28 days?
No right answer: By the third cycle after Plan B you should return to normal. Plan b can interfere, interrupt, or change your cycles for one to two months. ...Read more
If u take plan B: U should get your period at the normal time, and remember u should not have to use Plan B very often, talk to your obgyn about reliablebirth control that u can tolerate. ...Read more
PLAN B: Potential side effects with emergency contraception can include: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Notify your doctor if you miss your period. Cont’d. ...Read more
What happens if you take plan b while on your period? will it stop my period? is there any chance i could still get pregnant?
When you take plan b, (emergency contraceptive), are you supposed to get your period on schedule?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take plan b while on your period?
- Can you take plan b during your period?
- Can you take birth control while on your period will it last longer or shorter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take plan b on my period?
- Can you take the pregnancy test while on your period?
- Can you take a pregnancy test on your period?
- Can you take a pregnancy test while on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free