Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Pain Killers While Taking Humira
If you take pain killers regularly starting at a young age, will they continue to work later in life?
Yes, you can: There is no drug interactions between these medications. However, is always good to consult with your phycisian before mixing any medications, ...Read more
I take up 8 prescribed dihydrocodien pain killers every day 30mg I can't stop taking them and there creating black thoughts of suicide?
Go to the hospital: It sounds like you need help detoxing from this medication, and you don't want to try and do that on your own -- especially if you're having suicidal thoughts. ...Read more
How long does the edema take to subside? I stopped taking pain-killers. Should i try ice-compression. I have been given normal elastic knee bandage
I have lots of gas from my lapo hysterectomy, it will be a week this wednesday. I'm taking no pain killers just anti inflammatory. Can i take beano?
Illegal: There is no law - about this except if you sell or share the meds with others. Its far safer for you to stop using the med if you do not need it. Also safely dispose of the med if not needed anymore. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take creatine while taking high blood pressure medication?
- Can you take amoxicillin while taking methadone?
- Can you really take phentermine appetite suppressants while taking cefuroxime?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you safely take cold medication while taking femara?
- Can you take viagra while taking phentermine?
- Can you take vitamin supplements while taking hcg?
- Can you get a swine flu shot while you are taking humira?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free