Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Otc Drugs While On Probation
You can but I would: You can but i would explain to my probation officer the over the counter drugs you're taking as i think he / she would like to know this information , as to make sure it doesn't cause a dependency or dirty drug test due to certain herbs/ medicatiins mininking illegal drugs/ substances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: As a physician and a law enforcement officer, your use of over the counter medications will depend on the stipulations of your probation. Except for extreme circumstances, plain tylenol, (acetaminophen) motrin, or Aspirin should be fine. Be cautious, however, about pain medication mixed with decongestants as this sometimes causes problems with probationers. Check with your probation officer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: I am unaware of any specific, common adverse drug-drug interactions with these two medications. ...Read more
Decongestants: Be careful of taking decongestants - either nasally or orally- if taking meds to lower your blood pressure. These decongestants can cause your blood pressure to go up or increase. Drinking lots of fluids, hot steam inhalation and using saline nasal sprays are all appropriate. ...Read more
Do not recommed: taking this supplementGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can otc diet pill cause you to fail a drug test?
- Does xenical give a false positive drug test?
- What otc medications are okay to use while on probation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taking a drug test for someone else
- Can i pass a drug test in 5 days?
- Employee drug test
- Pain pills you can take while pregnant
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free