Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Nyquil With Robitussin
Yes, but : which nyquil? at any rate nyquil preparations won't interact with losartan, however, if you are hypertensive or have coronary artery disease, you want to avoid preparations that contain decongestants as phenylephrine, which nyquil severe cold and flu has. Good that you asked, always exercise caution with multiple medications, good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take ativan with robitussin?
- Can you take robitussin and paroxetine?
- Can you take sudafed and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl with nyquil?
- Can you take zyrtec and nyquil?
- Can you take aleve with nyquil?
- Can you drink and take nyquil?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free