Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Nyquil With Azithromycin
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Yes, but : which nyquil? at any rate nyquil preparations won't interact with losartan, however, if you are hypertensive or have coronary artery disease, you want to avoid preparations that contain decongestants as phenylephrine, which nyquil severe cold and flu has. Good that you asked, always exercise caution with multiple medications, good luck ...Read more
Yes: Yes, should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take azithromycin and nyquil?
- Can i take azithromycin and nyquil and still take meloxicam?
- Can you take sudafed and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl with nyquil?
- Can you take zyrtec and nyquil?
- Can you take aleve with nyquil?
- Can you drink and take nyquil?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online