Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Nyquil With Aromasin
Yes! don't exceed: The warnings are meant to be followed. Taking more than 4 doses per day can cause liver damage and also avoid use w/ other drugs containing Acetaminophen or if you have certain diseases. Read label of see link: http://www.Walgreens.Com/store/c/vicks-nyquil-cold-%26-flu-relief-liquicaps/id=prod6091048-product take care of yourself - you're worth it. ...Read more
Not recommended: Gravol (dimenhydriante) is used for nausea, motion sickness, etc. Ia side effect of this drug is drowsiness. Nyquil also does this through a different drug. The combination may cause excessive drowsiness , etc. Dont recommend this if driving or operating machinery. Always ask your pharmacist before taking any over the counter drugs. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take aromasin with cyclobenzaprine?
- Can you take aromasin and theroxin together?
- Can you take sudafed and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl with nyquil?
- Can you take zyrtec and nyquil?
- Can you take aleve with nyquil?
- Can you drink and take nyquil?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free