Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Nyquil With Adipex
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
See below: Adipex maybe the reason you're not sleeping, what is a milligram dosage are taking? You can take them both as you prescribed.. Although i would not advise it... Talk to your doctor why you're not sleeping. I suspect it is a adipex! ...Read more
Yes: Are you taking Phenteramine to loose weight? And why do you need to take Nyquil? Are you having cold? Please do natural remedy like Steam Inhalation, Sinus Rinse, and Just take Benadryl, (diphenhydramine) instead of Nyquil. But do not take Nyquil to help you sleep,because Pheteramine is keeping you awake. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes! don't exceed: The warnings are meant to be followed. Taking more than 4 doses per day can cause liver damage and also avoid use w/ other drugs containing Acetaminophen or if you have certain diseases. Read label of see link: http://www.Walgreens.Com/store/c/vicks-nyquil-cold-%26-flu-relief-liquicaps/id=prod6091048-product take care of yourself - you're worth it. ...Read more
You may be able to: If you aren't sedated/sleepy then you are fine. If you are feeling sleepy, I would be careful because the two together can make your drowsy/groggy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take adipex and nyquil together?
- If you take adipex during the day can you take nyquil at night
- Can you take adipex and celexa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take sudafed and nyquil?
- Can you take claritin and nyquil?
- Can you take benadryl with nyquil?
- Can you take zyrtec and nyquil?
- Talk to an allergist online for free