Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Nurofen With Clarithromycin
I'm taking clarithromycin for a sinus infection but have a terrible headache. What can I take? Is nurofen or paracetamol okay ?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: There's no contraindication to taking these two medications together. ...Read more
Can I take biaxin for uti, ibuprofen, aczone gel for acne and clarithromycin 500 mg at same time? My acne has gotten worse (mild to moderate &diabetic
Sore throat, no energy.. I am taking clarithromycin & ibuprofen ( doctor prescrebtion) can i add alpha-amylase for my sore throat? (Maxilase)
No: It won't harm you but will probably not be effective. Do not take it. Get a new prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take co codamol with clarithromycin?
- Can you take nurofen with penicillin?
- Apo clarithromycin can you take with advil or tylenol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Can you take imodium with pepto bismol?
- Can you take ibuprofen with prednisone?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online