Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Mucinex If You Have Glaucoma
Interactions?: Yes, this is a common combination for treatment of cold symptoms. You might prefer to take with food to minimize nausea, particularly the Aleve. You could also take an hour or so apart if taking all that medicine at once causes nausea. Feel better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, if adult: Assuming the Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is 25mg per capsule, it is ok to take 2 with plain Mucinex for relief of cold symptoms with thick mucus drainage for adults. Realize that Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may cause sedation and should not be used if the individual will be driving or operating machinery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am prescribed vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 70 mg and this morning I took a mucinex maximum strength 1200 mg exporetant. Can I still take my vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) today?
Diurex & mucinex (guaifenesin): It is not ideal. Mucinex (guaifenesin) is an expectorant to help you loosen up phlegm and help you clear the mucus from your lungs. Diurex is a diuretic that will dehydrate you and likely lead to thickening of mucus and phlegm. Diurex will effect efficacy of Mucinex (guaifenesin) but not the other way around. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take mucinex if i have glaucoma?
- Can you take mucinex if you have high blood pressure?
- Can you take mucinex and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Can you take coricidin with mucinex?
- Can you take mucinex with pseudoephedrine?
- Can you take mucinex with adderall?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free