Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Motrin And Clarithromycin Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes it is ok: Yes it is ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: There's no contraindication to taking these two medications together. ...Read more
Yes: There is no interaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I take biaxin for uti, ibuprofen, aczone gel for acne and clarithromycin 500 mg at same time? My acne has gotten worse (mild to moderate &diabetic
Can i take Advil (ibuprofen) for cramps while omeprazole, clarithromycin, and amoxicillin for h pylori?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take motrin and aspirin together?
- Can you take nurofen with clarithromycin?
- Apo clarithromycin can you take with advil or tylenol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take motrin with alcohol?
- Can you take aleve and motrin?
- Can you take vitamins together?
- Is it ok to take tylenol and motrin together?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online