Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Motrin And Clarithromycin Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: There's no contraindication to taking these two medications together. ...Read more
Can I take biaxin for uti, ibuprofen, aczone gel for acne and clarithromycin 500 mg at same time? My acne has gotten worse (mild to moderate &diabetic
Sore throat, no energy.. I am taking clarithromycin & ibuprofen ( doctor prescrebtion) can i add alpha-amylase for my sore throat? (Maxilase)
Yes: Tylenol (generic name: acetaminophen) and Motrin (generic name: ibuprofen) are different drugs, and can be taken together. Just make sure that you don't take more than the recommended dose of either drug, and that you don't take other medications (like cold medicines, or other pain medicines) that have Acetaminophen in them too. Also, avoid nsaids (like motrin) in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Motrin & Percocet: Motrin is an anti-inflammation medication. Percocet is a narcotic pain killer. They are prescribed together to treat many painful conditions. You can take them together, just be aware that both of them have side effects and Percocet has great addiction potential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take motrin and aspirin together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and naproxen together?
- Can you take zyrtec and claritin together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take claritin and mucinex together?
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Can you take dayquil and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and hydrocodone together?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online