Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Metamucil While Breastfeeding
3 weeks postpartum. I've got constipation now, is Metamucil safe to take? I'm breastfeeding too, so is it harmful for the baby?
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
I am breastfeeding and still taking my prenatal (materna)vitamins and omega 3 and metamucil. Any other alternative vitamins that I should take?
Good regimen: Sounds like a nice regimen! I would only suggest changing to whole food based raw organic type multivitamins if possible. High quality Omega 3 fish oils are molecularly distilled to remove heavy metals such as Mercury. Best wishes! ...Read more
Let me advise you: Perccet compose of two medications. Oxycodone&acetaminophen however, the oxycodone component is a narcotic and could cause significant problems in a nursing infant. If you have to take it is a good idea to watch for any changes in your baby, such as breathing problems, excessive sleeping, or feeding problems. The manufacturer does not recommend that women use this medication while breastfeed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too many to list: Check with your doc or pediatrician for this information.If ready to do some heavy reading, buy the reference "medications and mothers milk" by t hale, 15 ed, 2012. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take metamucil while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take metamucil while breastfeeding?
- Can you take metamucil everyday?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take azo while breastfeeding?
- Can you take nexium while breastfeeding?
- Can you take zoloft while breastfeeding?
- Can you take iron while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online