Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Lorazepam With Vicodin
POSSIBLY: These are two different classes of medication. Oxycodone is an opiate based pain reliever and olanzepine (zyprexa) is an atypical anti-psychotic. They are both potentially sedating and one must be cautious of this. Opiate pain relievers should be taken with caution and over a short period of time to avoid tolerance and/or addiction. ...Read more
Yes, BUT: You should discuss with your dr. to assure continuity of care. The NSAID naprosyn (naproxen) can be used as directed for pain, and hydrocodone, which is a narcotic and has addicting potential, should only be used as needed for breakthrough pain and needs to be followed closely by your treating dr. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take lorazepam with xanax?
- Can you take lorazepam with mucinex?
- Can you take vicodin with percocet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take vicodin and subutex?
- Can you take xanax with vicodin?
- Can you take lorazepam while pregnant?
- Can you take clonazepam and lorazepam together?
- Talk to a neurologist online