Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Iron If You Have A Thyroid Disease
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Can thyroid disease cause rashes? I have one on my neck. I've tried everything i could think of it won't go away. I do take meds for thyroid disease.
Thyroid: What kind of thyroid disease?Get a more detailed answer ›
I had a c-section over 6 years ago. I have a thyroid disease and had since i was very young. Recently, I am having a foul brownish discharge and ...?
Many: There are many different kinds of "thyroid disease". If you think you have one find a thyroidologist through the american thyroid association or ask your doctor to see you to determine if you need tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take adipex if you have thyroid disease?
- Can you get disability if you have a thyroid problem?
- Can you have a thyroid condition even if the blood test is normal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a tummy tuck if you have von willebrand disease?
- What if you dont have a period like you suppose to can you still take clomid?
- What kind of protein can you take when working out if you have a history of gout?
- How can you tell if you have a thyroid problem?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free