Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Iron If You Have A Thyroid Disease
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Can thyroid disease cause rashes? I have one on my neck. I've tried everything i could think of it won't go away. I do take meds for thyroid disease.
Thyroid: What kind of thyroid disease?Get a more detailed answer ›
I had a c-section over 6 years ago. I have a thyroid disease and had since i was very young. Recently, I am having a foul brownish discharge and ...?
Which Disorder?: For an underactive thyroid, levothyroxine pills are prescribed to take daily for thyroid hormone replacement. Overactive thyroid: graves disease - there are other treatments which include certain medications to block your thyroid from over working and medication to lower heart rate and blood pressure if necessary until thyroid under better control. Also, radioablation to rid overactive gland. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take adipex if you have thyroid disease?
- Can i take chromium if i have thyroid disease?
- Can low iron stores cause thyroid disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take vitamin b12 and iron together?
- Can you take an iron supplement with a multivitamin?
- Can you take iron while breastfeeding?
- Can you take iron and b12 together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free