Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Ibuprofen While On Amoxicillin
Advil (ibuprofen): Unless there is a specific contraindication you should be fine. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Interaction Risk: Prozac (fluoxetine) and Alene (naproxen) interact. with risks of gut bleeding and accumulation of body fluid. Fluid accumulation usually is slow & without many symptoms unless fluid accumulates rapidly in which case it can be dangerous. A different category of pain reliever like acetaminophen would be much safer, although it would not provide Aleve's anti- inflammatory effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: No significant interactions between these two products. ...Read more
Tylenol (acetaminophen): Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take amoxicillin and benadryl and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take amoxicillin while pregnant?
- Can you take amoxicillin while taking methadone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take probiotics while on amoxicillin?
- Can you take benadryl while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Can you take ibuprofen while on antibiotics?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free