Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Ibuprofen And Naproxen Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Can I take ibuprofen and naproxen together? I took an 800mg Ibuprofen this morning and it has had no effect. Can I take a 500mg naproxen 2 hrs later?
No: It is safe to take either Naproxen or Ibuprofen with Acetaminophen as directed, but Naproxen and Ibuprofen are both nsaids and taking them will double up on the same pathways, causing increased possibility for damage, including stomach, bleeding, and kindey issues. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Tylenol Aleve Ibup: Hello. Don't take Aleve and Ibuprofen at the same time. They are both NSAIDs. Taking both together can lead to unwanted side effects like severe stomach pain, GI bleeds, etc. Try staggering your medications. Take Ibuprofen (no more than 800mg). See how you do before taking Tylenol (max single dose 1000mg). Try Aleve and Tylenol stagger on the following day to compare your pain relief outcome. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How to get rid of severe thoracic back pain that isn't improving after 3 days? Take ibuprofen and naproxen but no help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Can you take dayquil and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and hydrocodone together?
- Can you take flexeril and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take excedrin and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take midol and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take tramadol and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take advil and ibuprofen together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free