Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Flexeril And Tramadol Together
Yes: Yes you can. Those two medications do not interact with each other. However, I would not recommend doing that yourself. You should discuss it with your doctor to ensure efficacy, safety, and follow up. Every medication has side effects. ...Read more
Klonopin (clonazepam): Both taken together can cause more sedation, otherwise no major adverse interactions. ...Read more
Should be ok if...: If a person had no problems taking meloxicam (Mobic) in the past for some medical condition, and separately had no problem taking diphenhydramine (Benadryl) in the past, then she should be ok taking the medications at the same time. If worried, she can ask her doctor who prescribed the meloxicam. Benadryl does cause drowsiness, so can be unsafe for certain activities such as driving or piloting. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take flexeril and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take flexeril and singular together?
- Can you take aleve and tramadol together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take tramadol and aspirin together?
- Can i take venlafaxine and flexeril together?
- Can i take flexeril and venlafaxine together?
- Can you take flexeril with seroquel?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free