Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Flexaral With Kladapin
Potentially: If i understood you correctly, you are talking about taking Flexeril and Klonopin together. Potentially, you can take them together if needed, but you must remember that both affect your brain and therefore predispose you to over sedation and even increase your risk for death if you have respiratory problems or cardiovascular ones. Please be extremely cautious and avoid any alcohol with those. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If approved by docs: Always tell each & every doc everything you're taking, whether prescription or over-the-counter, medication or dietary supplement. Check out http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=758-386,1979-1274 for concerns over possible interactions btwn these two meds. Only take together if (both of) your prescribers are aware of other drugs, too, and approve. ...Read more
Don't take 20mg: The maximum dose of flexeril is 10mg 3 times per day. A higher dose will give a higher peak level in your blood, and could cause sedation, cardiac arrythmias, and other serious stuff. Flexeril is a weak muscle relaxant. In my experience, people with severe spasm often do better with baclofen, or robaxin, or tizanidine. ...Read more
No: Throw it away. Probably not effective.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have taken 1,200 mg of ibuoprofen today already. 4 at 7am and 2 at 1:00. Is it safe to take a flexeril now at 8:00pm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Can you take imodium with pepto bismol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl with pseudoephedrine?
- Can you take nyquil with claritin?
- Can you take benadryl with claritin?
- Can you take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free