Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Echinacea While Breastfeeding
No: Even though we tend to think of herbs and plants as natural, it does not mean they are always safe, specially for infants or brestfeeding moms. What ever we consume, we are exposing our babies via breast milk. There is simply not enough data to take the risk. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Let me advise you: Perccet compose of two medications. Oxycodone&acetaminophen however, the oxycodone component is a narcotic and could cause significant problems in a nursing infant. If you have to take it is a good idea to watch for any changes in your baby, such as breathing problems, excessive sleeping, or feeding problems. The manufacturer does not recommend that women use this medication while breastfeed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too many to list: Check with your doc or pediatrician for this information.If ready to do some heavy reading, buy the reference "medications and mothers milk" by t hale, 15 ed, 2012. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take echinacea while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take echinacea goldenseal while breastfeeding?
- Can you take azo while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take zoloft while breastfeeding?
- Can you take iron while breastfeeding?
- Can you take motrin while breastfeeding?
- Can you take vicodin while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online