Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Diflucan While On Antibiotics
According to ...: ... Drugs.Com: "azithromycin has been assigned to pregnancy category b by the fda. Animal studies failed to reveal evidence of fetotoxicity. There are no controlled data in human pregnancy. Azithromycin should only be given during pregnancy when benefit outweighs risk.". ...Read more
Yes.What sxs to fix?: Your choice of probiotics may depend on what symptoms you have, & how long you are on antibiotics. Also, different probiotics work in different ways. Lactobacillus and acidophilus grow rapidly to crowd out "bad" bacteria, bifidobacter helps reduce "gas", and sacchromyces boulardes retards the growth of clostridum difficile and has the added advantage of being relatively antibiotic resistant. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: You can take both at the same time. ...Read more
Diflucan (fluconazole): Yes you can take both meds.Get a more detailed answer ›
When should you take the probiotics when taking the antibiotics ciciprofloxacin and metronidazole?
Both during & after: I advise taking probiotics both during & after antibiotic therapy. It is wise to take sacchromyces boulardii (like florastor) during treatment to prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhea & yeast overgrowth & a high potency acidophilus/bifidus (at least 20 billion bacteria) both during treatment and for 2-4 weeks afterwards. ...Read more
Advil (ibuprofen): Unless there is a specific contraindication you should be fine. ...Read more
Yes: They do not conflict and treat different disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take diflucan with macrobid?
- Can you take vitamins while on antibiotics?
- Can you take alcohol while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take ibuprofen while on antibiotics?
- Can you take painkillers while on antibiotics?
- Can you take aspirin while on antibiotics?
- Can you take pepto bismol while on antibiotics?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online