Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Dayquil While Pregnant
Talk with OB but no: Dayquil contains acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, pseudoephedrine. Acetaminophen (tylenol) is ok but the other two are class c which most OB do not allow. Use nasal saline. Class c: studies on animals show adverse effect and toxicity on fetus. No adequate and well controlled studies done on pregnant women. Drugs should be given only if potential benefit outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
DO NOT TAKE: Anything without first ok'ing it with your ob! ...Read more
My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant. Can she take DayQuil and/or NyQuil that is alcohol free? She's not high risk.
My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant. Can she take DayQuil and/or NyQuil that is alcohol free? She's not high risk. My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant.
Pills: Call the OB. It's a good idea to ask them what's okay and not okay to take ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take dayquil while breastfeeding?
- Can pregnant women take dayquil?
- Can you take creatine and dayquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take aleve with dayquil?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking dayquil?
- Can you take dayquil and drink alcohol?
- Can you take dayquil and zyrtec together?
- Talk to an allergist online for free