Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Clindamycin With Orlistat
Yes: Orlistat works by inhibiting the secretion of the gastric and pancreatic enzymes that help you to absorb fat. This shouldn't affect your ability to absorb clindamycin. There is no interaction between the two drugs. Make sure you doctor knows that you're taking both. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Part of the lincoside family . It has good gram positive an anaerobic coverage, but its association with the development of clostridium difficile infection has limited its use. It is used in certain drug allergy situations where staph, strep, pneumococcal, and anaerobic organisms. Its use in MRSA infections is spotty. It is a bacteriostatic drug that works ...Read more
How safe is orlistat if taken 3 times a day? What woykd happen if i take it more than 3 times a day?
Upset stomach: Why take it anyway? It won't do you any good. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, it's okay to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prescribed clindamycin 500mg 4x day. Keep forgetting 4th dose. Can i take it 3x a day as long as i finish all the pills.
Yes u can but: Mention this to ur dr. Take care! ...Read more
24 hours, partial: Normally after the first day i expect dental patients to be feeling close to 50% better. ...Read more
Clindamycin: Usually 7 to 13 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take probiotics with clindamycin?
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take ibuprofen with prednisone?
- Can you take benadryl with pseudoephedrine?
- Can you take nyquil with claritin?
- Can you take benadryl with claritin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online