Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Biotin With A Multivitamin
High dose: It is a high dose and has been recommended by some dermatologists and alternate medicine practitioners for hair loss at dose of 2000 to 10000 micrograms..It is considered a safe supplement with minimal side effects like nausea, pain, stress;anxiety, diarrhea and chest pain.And rarely itching. You can take with multivitamins at the same time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Biotin/MV: Yes, it is safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Often too much: In the absence of known deficiency, multivitamins are unnecessary. Common deficiencies are vitanin d in people who don't get much sun exposure and vitamin B12 in vegans who don't supplement. Multivitamins are now increasingly seen as unhealthy if not needed. Check with doctor before taking any. Get biotin from nuts, carrots, and berries. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Probably safe: It's a lot of supplements for someone do young, although if you are extremely athletic protein supplements can be helpful. Your body is good at getting rid of vitamins and minerals you don't need, so most likely unless you are truly deficient, this will cause you to have very expensive urine. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My multivitamin has 15 mcg of biotin. Would it be okay to take an additional biotin supplement with 1000 mcg? Or is that too much?
Totally safe but...: It is totally safe to take; no toxic doses are known and research on doses of 16, 000 mcg/day safely lowers blood sugar in diabetics: http://lpi.Oregonstate.Edu/infocenter/vitamins/biotin/ biotin is found in many foods ; deficiency is rare. Deficiency causes problems with hair ; nails but it's not yet proven that large amounts help more than small amounts, though many try it for this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take a multivitamin with an aspirin?
- Can you take a multivitamin with cymbalta?
- Can you take vitamin b complex with a multivitamin?
- Can you take b12 with a multivitamin?
- Can you take biotin supplement with multivitamins every day?
- Can i take biotin with a multivitamin?
- Can you take a multivitamin with other vitamins?
- Can you take an iron supplement with a multivitamin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free