Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Biotin With A Multivitamin
I am a 40 year old very active woman who would like to start a vitamin regimen. Can you take collagen supplements, biotin, prenatal or multivitamin ?
Often too much: In the absence of known deficiency, multivitamins are unnecessary. Common deficiencies are vitanin d in people who don't get much sun exposure and vitamin B12 in vegans who don't supplement. Multivitamins are now increasingly seen as unhealthy if not needed. Check with doctor before taking any. Get biotin from nuts, carrots, and berries. ...Read more
Biotin/MV: Yes, it is safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends on the multi: Most multivitamins have 50 mcg of biotin or less.This less than the mdr. I recommend 2000-5000 mcg /day! ...Read more
I have 5000mcg biotin and the One-A-Day women's multivitamin (it's contains 300mcg biotin in it), can I take them together?
Multivitamin: Do you really need these meds? What benefit are you getting from them? ...Read more
High dose: It is a high dose and has been recommended by some dermatologists and alternate medicine practitioners for hair loss at dose of 2000 to 10000 micrograms..It is considered a safe supplement with minimal side effects like nausea, pain, stress;anxiety, diarrhea and chest pain.And rarely itching. You can take with multivitamins at the same time. ...Read more
Yes: Vitamins all work together as a team. The objhective is to get the right balance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take biotin with a multivitamin?
- Can you take biotin supplement with multivitamins every day?
- Can you supplement biotin with a multivitamin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a multivitamin with antibiotic?
- Can you take b12 with a multivitamin?
- Can you take a multivitamin with cymbalta?
- Can you take a multivitamin with an aspirin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free