Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Aspirin While Taking Valacyclovir
I won't: Absolutely not if i would.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, separately: My main concern is the possibility that the magnesium that is an ingredient in the airborne could reduce the availability of the gabapentin. Some sources talk of twenty percent reduction, I am not sure if that would translate into anything that would be noticeable to you. You would do best to to space it out and take the Gabapentin at a completely different time 2 hours or more apart. Stay safe! ...Read more
Yes: There are no significant interactions.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking valacyclovir?
- Can you take aspirin while breastfeeding?
- Can you take aspirin while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take penicillin while taking sertraline?
- Can you take benadryl while taking orlistat?
- Can you take viagra while taking phentermine?
- Can you take percocet while taking dilantin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free