Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Aspirin While On Antibiotics
Advil (ibuprofen): Unless there is a specific contraindication you should be fine. ...Read more
According to ...: ... Drugs.Com: "azithromycin has been assigned to pregnancy category b by the fda. Animal studies failed to reveal evidence of fetotoxicity. There are no controlled data in human pregnancy. Azithromycin should only be given during pregnancy when benefit outweighs risk.". ...Read more
Yes it is ok: Yes it is ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
Interaction Risk: Prozac (fluoxetine) and Alene (naproxen) interact. with risks of gut bleeding and accumulation of body fluid. Fluid accumulation usually is slow & without many symptoms unless fluid accumulates rapidly in which case it can be dangerous. A different category of pain reliever like acetaminophen would be much safer, although it would not provide Aleve's anti- inflammatory effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Make sure your stomach is not empty to avoid irritation or even ulcer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take aspirin while breastfeeding?
- Can you take aspirin while taking valacyclovir?
- Can you take vitamins while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a probiotic while taking an antibiotic?
- Can you take ibuprofen while on antibiotics?
- Can you take painkillers while on antibiotics?
- Can you take pepto bismol while on antibiotics?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online