Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Amoxicillin With Methadone
Yes: The two medications should not cause any significant interactions. Methadone, when misused, however, can be fatal so make sure you are taking it as prescribes by a doctor experienced in prescribing it. It is a different animal than other opiates; it won't get you high but it can get you dead pretty quickly if misused. ...Read more
Yes: Yes. No contraindications.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im currently on a steady dose of 30mg methadone a day, I got sick and got prescribed amoxicillin 500mg. Is it safe to take amoxicillin with methadone?
Amoxicillin dosing: That is a question for the doctor who prescribed the Amoxicillin for you. You should not be taking old medicine or someone else's medicine. The dose would vary according to what you are being treated for and there are sometimes other factors to take into account, as well. ...Read more
Large dose: That's quite a large dose of amoxicillin - although not really harmful. You might have some GI symptoms - nausea or cramps. The good thing, however, is the medication is not very toxic AND it has a very short half-life which means it would wash out of your system quite quickly. It is important to know more about the CIRCUMSTANCES of this incident -so I hope you would talk to a doctor right away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take amoxicillin while taking methadone?
- Can you take methadone with xanax?
- Can you take methadone with oxycodone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take amoxicillin for chlamydia?
- Can you take amoxicillin with milk?
- Can you take nyquil with amoxicillin?
- Can you take old amoxicillin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online