Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Amoxicillin While Taking Methadone
Yes: The two medications should not cause any significant interactions. Methadone, when misused, however, can be fatal so make sure you are taking it as prescribes by a doctor experienced in prescribing it. It is a different animal than other opiates; it won't get you high but it can get you dead pretty quickly if misused. ...Read more
Im currently on a steady dose of 30mg methadone a day, I got sick and got prescribed amoxicillin 500mg. Is it safe to take amoxicillin with methadone?
Yes: Yes. No contraindications.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is dangerous to take either of these drugs. Either one can kill you. When you take both together you are taking a big risk. Mdma (ecstacy) is a stimulant that is neurotoxic and can affect cardiovascular system (heart attack , stroke) Methadone is a pure opioid that can stop your respiration or put you in a coma. Deaths from abuse/overdose of opioids is now on the rise. Please don't do it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take benadryl while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you take amoxicillin with methadone?
- Can you drink wine while taking amoxicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you consume alcohol while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you take amoxicillin while pregnant?
- Can you take ibuprofen while on amoxicillin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online