Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Aleve And Aspirin Together
No: It isn't harmful to take them together. It is NOT the case that they'll interact badly and cause side effects. But the Mylanta could interfere with the absorption of the Advil. For you pharmacists in the crowd, the Mylanta may significantly change the area under the plasma concentration-time curve for the ibuprofen. It is best to take your other meds at least a half hour before any antacid. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Advil (ibuprofen): Yes there are no significant interactions.Get a more detailed answer ›
You can, but don't: If you are on prednisone, you shouldn't need the advil (ibuprofen). The anti-inflammatory effects of the predisone are far more powerful than advil (ibuprofen). You also run a higher risk of GI upset. A better strategy is one or the other depending upon what your doctor says. ...Read more
Yes: There should be no issues.Get a more detailed answer ›
Should be ok if...: If a person had no problems taking meloxicam (Mobic) in the past for some medical condition, and separately had no problem taking diphenhydramine (Benadryl) in the past, then she should be ok taking the medications at the same time. If worried, she can ask her doctor who prescribed the meloxicam. Benadryl does cause drowsiness, so can be unsafe for certain activities such as driving or piloting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take aspirin with aleve?
- Can you take aleve and tramadol together?
- Can you take midol and aleve together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take aleve and wine together?
- Can you take meloxicam and aleve together?
- Can you take aleve and flexaril together?
- Can you take aspirin and ibuprofen together?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free