Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Advil With The Flu Shot
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: If it hurts that badly.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: If pain is that bad.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it true that it can take up to a month before the positive effects of the flu shot take their full effect?
Influenza vaccine: Usually effective within 10-14 days, but in some persons it is conceivable that it may take longer. Still, not a reason not to be vaccinated. ...Read more
Hi, I'd like to take the seasonal 'flu shot'. Is this beneficial in preventing the flu, or not helpful. I've read it could be either. ?
Avoid the virus: Good handwashing and prevent exposure to people who are ill. ...Read more
I have had allergic reactions to the MMR and the tdap as an adult. Iam still experiencing symptoms from the tdap. It is mandatory to have take the flu shot where i work. I am also being treated for an unusual scalp lesion that will not heal for the last
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take advil with the flu?
- Can you take ibuprofen with a flu shot?
- Can you take medicine after getting the flu shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get the flu with a flu shot?
- Can you get the flu shot with a fever?
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- Can you take advil with nyquil?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free