Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Advil While Drinking Beer
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Terbinafine: Caution. The body breaks down the caffeine in coffee to get rid of it. Terbinafine (Lamisil) can decrease the rate at which caffine is eliminated from the body. the higher levels of caffeine then increase the risk of side effects including jitteriness, headache, increased heartbeat, and other effects. ...Read more
Yes: An occaisional beer should not be an issue for patients taking coumadin (warfarin). Excessive alcohol consumption, which can lead to bleeding in the stomach and liver dysfunction should be avoided because these problems will be compounded by coumadin (warfarin). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NO!!!!!!!!!!: The combination of Acetaminophen and alcohol can be extraordinarily dangerous, because alcohol converts the medication into more of the toxic substance which can damage the liver. While normal doses together with "social" drinking will not likely cause harm, even regular doses like 2 500 mg tabs 4 x daily can cause problems with excessive drinking. If you have problems not drinking, get help! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink beer while taking femara?
- Can you drink beer while taking antibiotics?
- Can you drink beer while on the zpack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking advil?
- Can you take advil while breast feeding?
- Can you take advil while breastfeeding?
- Can you take advil after drinking?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free