Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Advil And Ibuprofen Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: There's no contraindication to taking these two medications together. ...Read more
Person: might have a sensitivity to acetominophen but not to NSAID's. ...Read more
OTC analgesics: Analgesics (medications that treat pain) available over-the-counter include oral&topical meds. Oral ones include NSAIDS like ibuprofen&naproxen, and acetaminophen which is not related to NSAIDS. Allergy to NSAID does not carry over to acetaminophen, unless the acetaminophen product contains an NSAID. Topical agents: menthol, capsaicin.Avoid salicylate if NSAID allergy, unless no salicylate allergy ...Read more
Meds: Depens for what you are taking, also depens on dose of both of them. But safest at least 8hours, best after meal. ...Read more
Yes: They do not have any interactions together. As long as you are healthy and prescribed the Dilaudid appropriately, then you should not have any problem taking these as directed. ...Read more
Will I cause kidney damage if I take six Advil liquid gels and six ibuprofen tablets all at once?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take dayquil and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and hydrocodone together?
- Can you take advil and dayquil together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take flexeril and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take advil and excedrin together?
- Can you take excedrin and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take midol and advil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free