Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Advil And Excedrin Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I have a headache and I took 2 Extra Strength Excedrin about 2 hours age. But I think I it is a sinus. When can I take Advil for cold and sinus?
I took 1 Excedrin migrane at 10 am and the second ezcedrin migrane at 11pm. How long do I have to wait to take an advil. I have a really bad migrane?
Seek medical help: If treatment with excedrin is not successful and the headaches is still refractory, you should seek medical assistance. For these attacks, an abortive medication such as Dihydroergotamine (dhe), sumatriptan (imitrex) or one of the newer triptan medications is often prescribed. ...Read more
I'm currently on Viibryd. Is it ok to take the occasional Excedrin or Advil? Tylenol doesn't really help my headaches.
Yes: not on an empty stomach though. Also, if headaches are recurrent, please discuss this with your doctor ...Read more
Running "100.5 mild" i took Excedrin 10 hours ago bcus of headache which is gone now. can i take dayquil or advil. I have a pretty bad sore throat too?
Common cold: Yes. It is safe to take the ibuprofen and DayQuil. Try gargling frequently with warm salt water to relieve the sore throat. Humidifiers and saline nasal sprays are helpful for congestion. If the symptoms persist or worsen then see your doctor to exclude an infection or the flu. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take advil and dayquil together?
- Can you take claritin and advil together?
- Can you take excedrin and ibuprofen together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take advil and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take aleve and advil together?
- Can you take advil and vicodin together?
- Can you take advil and acetaminophen together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free