Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Advil After Drinking
Yes: you can. If you want to shoot me an e-mail click this --> https://www.healthtap.com/experts/12714048-dr-vahe-yetimyan ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Not a good idea: Even though most of the time it may be safe to take advil (ibuprofen) after drinking , but you have to be aware that alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding caused by ibuprophen.So if you take it and start with black tarry stools or vomiting blood go to the er asap. ...Read more
See below: Taking Ibuprofen with alcohol is acceptable as long as you follow the dosing and frequency recommendations. However, there are risks related to irritation of the lining of the stomach and the risks increase if you drink more than recommended and take more than the recommended amounts of ibuprofen. If kidney problems, don't take Ibuprofen unless advise by your doc. ...Read more
I woke up with severe back pain so i took 2 extra strength advil, it worked till i got off work. I have Aleve (naproxen) but I have been drinking, can I take it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take advil and drink alcohol?
- Can you take advil while drinking alcohol?
- Can you take advil while drinking beer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take advil after drinking?
- When can i take advil after drinking alcohol
- How long after taking advil can you drink?
- Can you take tylenol after drinking?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free