Doctor insights on:
Can You Take Acidophilus And Amoxicillin Together
Same class...: Your question creates another... why would you take these two together? Flucloxacillin and amoxicillin are in the same class of antibiotics. Assuming you have been prescribed both by your physician, simply ask what the rationale is for prescribing both - the physician who knows your medical history and reason for treatment is best able to answer this question. ...Read more
I forgot to take amoxicillin 500 mg tablet as per my course. I took five 500 mg tablets together the next day same time.. will that cause any issue?
Not likely: But doubling up on some medications may increase the risk of adverse effects ...Read more
Can you switch from ciprofloxacin to amoxicillin if after 5 days the ciprofloxacin does not appear to be working, or should I take them together?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take amoxicillin and coricidin together?
- Can you take flucloxacillin and amoxicillin together?
- Can you take amoxicillin and benadryl and ibuprofen together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much acidophilus can you take?
- Can you take amoxicillin for chlamydia?
- Can you take amoxicillin with milk?
- Can you take nyquil with amoxicillin?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free