Doctor insights on:
Can You Take A Pregnancy Test While Spotting
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I took home pregnancy test and it was positive. Only thing is, theres always a brown like spottings. Is this normal?
Pregnancy Testing : Testing would be valid if you have missed a period. Why do you want to do a test when you are bleeding? ...Read more
Can you take a pregnancy test when your spotting/bleeding? Reason is cause I am 12 days early. And still on it been 5 days still get cramps. And moody
Yes: The test may not be accurate if you are not yet 4 weeks pregnant. ...Read more
2 days ago I had some spotting, I should have started yesterday and I didn't. Does that mean I should take a pregnancy test?
Depends: Answer depends on if you had unprotected sex since your last period and at least two weks ago, as most home pregnancy tests are accurate around two weeks post conception. If u had unprotected sex within past 5 days I would recommend getting rx for Ella (ulipristal acetate) emergency contraception. It is not uncommon for young women to miss aperiod, have period come late or lighter especially with stress. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u take a pregnancy test while spotting?
- Can i take a pregnancy test while spotting?
- Can you take a pregnancy test if your spotting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a pregnancy test while on period?
- Can you take a pregnancy test while bleeding?
- Can i take a pregnancy test while spotting or bleeding?
- Can i take a pregnancy test while i'm spotting?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online