Doctor insights on:
Can You Take A Pregnancy Test If You Are Bleeding
I have been having light brown discharge with a light bleeding when i wipe. Pregnancy test said negative. What could it be?
Probably period: The brown discharge was likely a light period. Brown = old blood. Repeat a home pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant. An "off" period from time to time is very common and usually corrects itself in the next few cycles. If it continues schedule a visit for testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy Testing : Testing would be valid if you have missed a period. Why do you want to do a test when you are bleeding? ...Read more
Can you take a pregnancy test when your spotting/bleeding? Reason is cause I am 12 days early. And still on it been 5 days still get cramps. And moody
Yes: The test may not be accurate if you are not yet 4 weeks pregnant. ...Read more
If your bleeding from your vagina but it isnt your period and you take a pregnancy test will it still tell ypu if your pregnant or not?
More to question?: I think something is missing here. There is no indication if you are on time or late or early; there is no indication if you were sexually active without birth control when you ovulated during your cycle? In general testing begins to be advisable if your period is delayed or missed during a month when you had exposure to fresh semen when you ovulated. ...Read more
I had bleeding for 2 days 24 days ago, light bleeding today, could I be pregnant? Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take a pregnancy test if your bleeding?
- Can you take a pregnancy test while bleeding?
- Can you take a pregnancy test when your bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a pregnancy test after implantation bleeding?
- Can you take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding?
- How long after implantation bleeding can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long can you take a pregnancy test after implantation bleeding?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online