Doctor insights on:
Can You Take A Pregnancy Test At Night
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: It is better to use first morning urine. You should do the test only if you had sex since your last period and missed your period by 4-5 days. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Im 19 years old Should i take a pregnancy test cuz he cum twice inside me in one night but when i wasnt ovulating or there is no chance im pregnant ?
Pregnancy test: For safety sake, do get a test ...Read more
We have been trying for a baby. I ovulated on the 6th. We have sex that night. When should i take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take a home pregnancy test at night?
- Can i take a home pregnancy test at night?
- Can i take a pregnancy test at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have pregnancy symptoms can you take a test
- Can you take a pregnancy test any time?
- How quickly can you take a pregnancy test?
- Can you take a pregnancy test after a week?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online