Doctor insights on:
Can You Take A Pregnancy Test At Night
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 19 years old Should i take a pregnancy test cuz he cum twice inside me in one night but when i wasnt ovulating or there is no chance im pregnant ?
Pregnancy test: For safety sake, do get a test ...Read more
We have been trying for a baby. I ovulated on the 6th. We have sex that night. When should i take a pregnancy test?
I had sex on feb. 14. I got my implanon out Wednesday 25th n later that night I threw up, I did take a pregnancy test it come out negative. Help ?
Too soon to know: Conception, as defined by the generation of a fertilized ovum, occurs within day or so of the sex. However, it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. If the result is negative repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take a home pregnancy test at night?
- Can i take a pregnancy test at night?
- Can you take a pregnancy test at 3 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take a pregnancy test at anytime?
- Can you take a pregnancy test while spotting?
- Can you take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding?
- Can you get a positive pregnancy test at 3 weeks?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online