Doctor insights on:
Can You Switch Between Glasses And Contacts
Can you tell me if i switch from glasses(prism lens) to contacts(different prescription) will that cause unusual discomfort?
Can you tell me if you switch from glasses(prism lens) to contacts(different prescription) will that cause unusual discomfort?
I got contacts for the first time a few days ago & i updates my prescription for new glasses. When i switch from contacts to glasses, my glases makes me dizzy, nauseated & gives me headaches.
No: You can wear you contacts as much, or as little, as you want. ...Read more
Depends on age: Depends on age , the health of the eye and the need for bifocals. There are bifocal contacts, but they do not perform as well as glasses. Yet in eyes with irregularly shaped corneas, contacts will clear vision in a way that no glasses ever can. For most ordinary cases, they function relatively the same. Probably your best answer will come from your own experience and guidance of your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both work well: Contacts give a more natural perception of your environment, without frame edge limitations, or minification of objects you look at. Contacts must be fit to your specific eye shape and prescription. Getting use to a contact lens on the eye may take some time, however , with modern lenses this is not usually a problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you wear reading glasses with contacts?
- Can you get contacts before glasses?
- Can you wear colored contacts with glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between glasses contacts prescription
- Can i wear reading glasses with contacts?
- Can i wear reading glasses over contacts?
- Can you switch from coumadin to plavix instead?
- Can you wear color contacts with glasses?