Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate With Ovarian Cysts
Yes: Even with a cyst.Get a more detailed answer ›
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
If my fertile days are april 24-28 and my ovulation day is the 29 and me having 2 ovarian cyst on both sides could i still get pregnant soon?
Cysts: There is always at least one cyst prior to ovulation, sometimes more. The largest cyst is likely to be producing the egg for this approaching ovulation. If everything else is normal, and your cycles are regular, you could most certainly get pregnant this month. Remember, even when everything is perfectly timed for conception, your chance of getting pregnant on a given month is only about 1 of 4. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovarian cyst: A cyst (follicle) ruptures each month as you ovulate. Sometimes, the cyst may rupture and cause pain or discomfort. If you have pain throughout your cycle, you could have endometriosis. Using ibuprofen, naproxen, or some type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent will help with the pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ovulate with a complex ovarian cyst?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts with no ovary?
- Can you still have a baby with ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still conceive with ovarian cysts?
- Can you pop an ovarian cyst with sex?
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts when you are on birth control pills?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free