Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate With A Yeast Infection
Vaginal discharge: A yeast infection usually yields a whitish cottage cheese type of discharge that itches and can cause swelling of the labia with irritation. Ovulation discharge usefully is thin and watery with the consistency of egg whites and does not cause any type of irritation or itching. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast infection: The two are usually quite different, but without knowing specifically what feeling you are referring to it is difficult to answer your question. Rephrase and be more specific, . ...Read more
What else can trigger a yeast infection right after ovulation? I read it could be related to pregnacy, but i'm not having pregnacy symptoms.
Im using monistat3 for my yeast infection is it normal for it to come out light yellow or Could it be because im ovulating that its yellow?
Yes: The vaginal environment will impact the Monistat 3 after placement changing its' composition. ...Read more
I got a yeast infection a day after ovulation, that never happened before. What could this mean? I read it could be pregnacy but i fell nomal. I'm no longer having the discharge just inching now and then. Could this be somethin
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use a tampon with a yeast infection?
- Can you spread a yeast infection if you take a bath with another woman?
- Can you use tampons with a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant with a yeast infection?
- Can you have sex with a yeast infection?
- Can you have a fever with a yeast infection?
- Can you have bumps with a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free