Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate With A Yeast Infection
Vaginal discharge: A yeast infection usually yields a whitish cottage cheese type of discharge that itches and can cause swelling of the labia with irritation. Ovulation discharge usefully is thin and watery with the consistency of egg whites and does not cause any type of irritation or itching. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast infection: The two are usually quite different, but without knowing specifically what feeling you are referring to it is difficult to answer your question. Rephrase and be more specific, . ...Read more
Im using monistat3 for my yeast infection is it normal for it to come out light yellow or Could it be because im ovulating that its yellow?
Yes: The vaginal environment will impact the Monistat 3 after placement changing its' composition. ...Read more
What else can trigger a yeast infection right after ovulation? I read it could be related to pregnacy, but i'm not having pregnacy symptoms.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Can a yeast infection delay ovulation?
- Can yeast infections delay ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Can you not ovulate but still have a period?
- Can you still get pregnant when you are not ovulating?
- Can you still ovulate if you dont have a period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free