Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate If You Are Pregnant
Can you still ovulate if you're pregnant? I'm on microgestin FE 1.5 and my period never came and two tests came back negative but I'm ovulating.
Absolutely not: Totally impossible to ovulate when pregnant. No ifs, ands, buts, the answer is no. Hope this helps, good wishes! ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes : Yes , .Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes but: Unlikely if protection was used correctly; actual failure risk depends on type of 'protection.'. ...Read more
Yes: No lab test is 100% accurate.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Can you still get pregnant when you are not ovulating?
- Can you still be pregnant if bleeding after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yiu still get pregnant the day after you ovulate?
- Do you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Can i be pregnant and still ovulate?
- Do you still ovulate when pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free