Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate If You Are Pregnant
Can you still ovulate if you're pregnant? I'm on microgestin FE 1.5 and my period never came and two tests came back negative but I'm ovulating.
Absolutely not: Totally impossible to ovulate when pregnant. No ifs, ands, buts, the answer is no. Hope this helps, good wishes! ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes but: Unlikely if protection was used correctly; actual failure risk depends on type of 'protection.'. ...Read more
If i experience pain during ovulation, is that still the good day to try to be pregnant? Cause relations are painful at this moment!
Yes : Yes , .Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible to be pregnant 2 days after my ovulation date? It was the 19th but I tried on the 21st and still am, please let me know, thank you
Had my p nov 1-5 then again nov 23-26 had sex2-3 my ovulation was 5 took a p test came negative and had my p 1 week earlier, can I still be pregnant.
Not likely: It doesn't sound likely although people have gotten pregnant on many different days of their cycle. I would recommend checking in with your ob/gyn since your cycles do not sound very regular. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Can you still get pregnant if your tubes are tied?
- Can you still be pregnant if bleeding after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant when you are not ovulating?
- Can you still have your period if you are pregnant?
- Can you still have a period if you are pregnant?
- Can you still have periods if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free