Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Ovulate During Pregnancy
In reality How likely is pregnancy without penetration? Especially if it was not during ovulation?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm on round 2 of clomid, (clomiphene)days 5-9.First cycle I didn't have any spotting during ovulation & this time I did. Is there still a chance of pregnancy?
Possible: Generally, 25% of women get pregnant on the first attempt, 30% at the end of 3 attempts, 60% at the end of 6 attempts, 80% at the end of 9 attempts and 85% at the end of a year. The remaining 15%, by definition, are infertile and should consider seeing their gyn or a infertility specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still ovulate during menopause?
- Can you still bleed during pregnancy?
- Can you still have a period during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Can you still have a period during early pregnancy?
- Can you still have your period during pregnancy?
- Can you miss a period and still ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free