Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Have Your Period If You Are Pregnant
If it's true that you can still have your period when you're pregnant, when would be the best time to take a pregnancy test?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses. Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, but see below: 30% of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding at about the time they would expect their period. They mistake this bleeding as their period, when in fact, it isn't. ...Read more
NOT WHILE YOU: Are pregnant.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still have your period if pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant and have your period?
- Can you still have your period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have your period but still be pregnant?
- Can you still have a period if your pregnant?
- Can you still have a period when your pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant if you have your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free