Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Have Your Period If You Are Pregnant
If it's true that you can still have your period when you're pregnant, when would be the best time to take a pregnancy test?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses. Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NOT WHILE YOU: Are pregnant.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still have a period if your pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant if you have your period?
- Can you still get pregnant if you have your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still have a period if you are pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant if you have your period on the pill?
- If you get pregnant a week before your period will you still have a period
- Can you still get pregnant if your tubes are tied?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free