Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Have Menstrual Cramps And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm 32weeks pregnant and i'm gettin cramps like menstrual cramps and it kinda hurts is that normal.....
Big difference : Hopefully when u get pregnant u will know the difference. ...Read more
I would like to know if it is normal to feel pain about where my ovaries are similar to menstrual cramps during my sixth week of pregnancy?
Is it normal to feel like you have menstrual cramps early in pregnancy? I have miscarried 2x and maybe I am paranoid.
Threatened AB: It may be normal. Usually bleeding or cramping early in pregnancy can be concerning and may signal an abnormal pregnancy with an upcoming miscarriage. However, this isn't known yet so your OB will check hormone levels and decide if an ultrasound is helpful. Good luck to your early pregnancy. ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get menstrual cramps and be pregnant?
- Can you have cramps and bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you have bad cramps and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant and still have cramps?
- Can you have menstrual cramps and be pregnant?
- Can you have your menstrual cycle and still be pregnant?
- Can you have cramps before your period and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free