Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Have A Period When Your Pregnant
See below: It's the other way around. You're pregnant and you don't know it. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected periods because the baby as implanted into the womb. This gives the impression of a period when it's not. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No but see below: 30% of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding at about the time they would expect their period. They mistake this bleeding as their period, when in fact, it isn't. ...Read more
Menses: No. Not in general.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: That can certainly occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still have your period if pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant and have your period?
- Can you still have your period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still have your period if you are pregnant?
- Can you have your period but still be pregnant?
- Can you still have a period if your pregnant?
- Periods and pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free