Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Get Your Periods And Be Pregnant
No, women don't: Have periods when they are pregnant but they may experience spotting. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Why do some women still get their periods even if they are pregnant? Like my friend's auntie for example.
I am 45 and have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years is there anything I can take to help me.I still have periods.?
Hello! i was wondering if you could still get pregnant if a person hardly is see their periods, if you see it every other month or every 2-6months?
Infrequent periods: It sounds like your periods are both light and come infrequently, every 2-6 months. When your period is that infrequent then it is likely you are not releasing an egg, or releasing one occasionally - so it is much harder to get pregnant. The cause is usually something blocking ovulation - you need to see a doctor to figure out what is going on and treat it. ...Read more
Still possible: but clearly not ideal for trying to get pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get your period early and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get heavy periods and be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get your period while on birth control and be pregnant?
- Can you have your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a full period and still be pregnant?
- Can you have 2 periods and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free