Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Get Your Period If Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See below: It's the other way around. You're pregnant and you don't know it. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected periods because the baby as implanted into the womb. This gives the impression of a period when it's not your real period. ...Read more
Can you still get your period if your pregnant? I feel pregnant but I just got my period yesterday 2/1? And had a lot of spotting beforehand
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get a period if your pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant if your period is irregular?
- Can you still get pregnant if you have your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant if your on your period?
- If you get pregnant a week before your period will you still have a period
- Can you get pregnant if your period is late?
- Can you still get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free