Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Get Unemployment Benefits While You Are Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Many do: Herpes is dangerous to the fetus during an initial infection but less so after the first episode passes.It does tend to recurr over time but this is not a significant risk to a baby protected by the fetal membranes during pregnancy. The baby could acquire the germ if it is being shed during delivery and get very sick.Many plan a c-section before labor to avoid this possibility. ...Read more
Yes: Endometriosis is a common condtion. With this condition, you may have difficulty time to achieve pregnancy. However, with medical help you should be able to get pregnant. Due to endometriosis causes tubal dysfunction, IUI is not a good choice. With failed conceiving for one year, should consider ivf. ...Read more
Nope: Your question is a little unclear, but if you are pregnant, than you are fertile. If you are wondering if you can get pregnant again (while you are pregnant) the answer is no. Women stop ovulating when they are pregnant, so you can have intercourse without getting pregnant again. Hope that answers your question. ...Read more
Yes, but: If you're Insulin resistant, you may get pregnant but if untreated it may lower the odds of getting pregnant, increase the chance of a loss, and increase the likelihood of problems with you during pregnancy as well as issues with your baby. Clearly, it's critical and best to get healthy before getting pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get a period while pregnant?
- Can you still get period cramps while pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant while on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a dna test while still pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant while still taking depo-provera shots?
- Can you still get pregnant while on the depo-provera shot?
- Can you still get pregnant while using implanon?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online